Tenth Annual Computational Neuroscience Meeting
San Francisco and Pacific Grove, California, June 30 - July 5, 2001
Independant Component Analysis (ICA) for the modelisation of biological data in EEG, fMRI and extracellular recordings
- Independant component analysis (ICA) for the decomposition/modelisation and isolation of different brain sources in EEG/ERP.
- ICA for the decomposition/modelisation and isolation of different brain sources in fMRI.
- How to combines these approaches.
- ICA and spike recording. How to isolate spike from different neuron. How to retreive the spatio temporal structure of their interactions.
- Extensions of ICA. Nonlinear ICA and other algorithms.
- Statistical models and ICA.
Organized by A. Delorme.
Back to the CNS*2001 Workshops Page
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this Web page.