I am a research associate working with Arthur Gretton
at the Gatsby Unit.
My main research interests are information theory (consistent estimators, distribution regression; ITE toolbox
), kernel methods and dictionary learning problems (structured sparse tasks, independent subspace analysis
and its extensions). I am also working on applications including remote sensing, blind signal separation, collaborative filtering,
natural language processing and facial expression recognition.
- Paper (+):
- TR-s [arXiv; June 6, 2015]:
- Optimal Rates for Random Fourier Features. [abstract, paper]
- Gradient-free Hamiltonian Monte Carlo with Efficient Kernel Exponential Families. [abstract, paper]
- Bayesian Manifold Learning: Locally Linear Latent Variable Model (LL-LVM). [abstract, paper]
- Just-In-Time Kernel Regression for Expectation Propagation: accepted at ICML-2015) - Large-Scale Kernel Learning: Challenges and New Opportunities workshop [paper, poster, code; May 15, 2015]
- Kernel-Based Just-In-Time Learning for Passing Expectation Propagation Messages: accepted at UAI-2015. [poster, code; preprint on arXiv: abstract, paper; May 12, 2015]
- Invited talk (+):
- CMStatistics 2015 [abstract; Dec. 12-14, 2015]
- University of Sheffield [ML@SITraN group; abstract, slides; Jun. 25-26, 2015]
- University of Warwick [CRiSM, event, abstract, slides, code; May 29, 2015]
- University of Oxford [event, abstract, slides, code; May 1, 2015]
- Else (+):
- I am attending the
- I serve as a workflow chair at AISTATS-2016.