I am a research associate working with Arthur Gretton
at the Gatsby Unit.
My main research interests are information theory (ITE toolbox
), statistical machine learning, empirical processes, kernel methods.
I am also working on applications including remote sensing (sustainability), distribution regression, hypothesis testing, structured sparsity, independent
subspace analysis and its extensions, collaborative filtering.
- Paper (+):
- Learning Theory for Distribution Regression: accepted @ JMLR. [arXiv: paper, code; Aug. 15, 2016]
- Full oral paper @ NIPS-2016 [=top 1.84%; arXiv: paper, code; Aug. 12, 2016]
- Greek Stochastics Workshop on Big Data and Big Models [slides; July 10, 2016].
- Paper accepted @ ICML-2016:Data-Efficient ML workshop [paper, spotlight, poster, code; May 6, 2016].
- Submission accepted @ ISNPS 2016 [abstract, slides, code; Mar. 17, 2016].
- Invited talk (+):
- Else (+):